HW: Love & Peace poster....

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Fri Apr 27 15:58:36 EDT 2001

Years ago there was a 'Love & Peace' poster on the wall of my local scout
hut. I asked them if I could have it and they said "No!...it might be worth
something one day", but they only said it because they new I wanted it so
much. Now I think it is probably lost forever. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY YOU
B**TARD SCOUTS!!

Alastair.