HW: irc channel

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Apr 28 05:02:42 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Rik Rx <hw at CY-B.ORG>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 4:23 AM
Subject: Re: HW: irc channel

> Hey !
>
> Yep Arin is right, if you join the chan and don't get the auro message
> either it's a netsplit, or Dalnet Chanserv services are down.
> Both these situations are temporary, and you can still use the channels
> to yak to other people, exchange files, have private chats, plan world
> domination, exhange knitting patterns etc... :}

        My knitting patterns are all patented and copyrighted 8>}  so sorry
there but I COULD tell             you  all about my wonderful self and
Australia, kangaroos, lizards and I even have a neat little
        poem dedicated to the  *sloth - a truly interesting lifeform
        or maybe not?

> It would be nice to see more people using the chan regularly, as at the
> moment there is either loads of people or no-one in there. Maybe another
> band session sometime soon will encourage a few more people in there....

        Looking forward to another Band chat - and will prepare in advance
with some truly intelligent         & interesting qustionsss