hawks/fantasy

Party Crasher deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Apr 28 06:32:14 EDT 2001

  If Dave's not around, I'm jumping straight on whoever is flying the ship.....
I think being in the band with Dave should be the HIGHEST HONOR,,,,but I
think if Dave isn't there, the crown goes on Richard,Alan, Ron, Jerry,
etc.....and I will still be calling all over England buying up all the cool
sh*t.......

it's ALL GOOD!  they're all good....everyone has earned
STATUS......everyone should feel "better than happy".....

mc
Dave Brock, Richard Chadwick, Alan Davey, Me, Martin Krel, Keith Kniveton,
 Jez Hugget, Jerry Richards, Ron Tree, Harvey Bainbridge, Lemmy, Crum,
Rizz,
 Simon House and a partridge in a pear tree.

AND ME ME ME  :}

Thats the ticket

 Seriously, there's only one Hawkwind, and that is whichever line-up DB is
 currently running.