hawks/fantasy

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Sat Apr 28 05:33:14 EDT 2001

Bootifully said

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Party Crasher [mailto:deltawave at METRONET.COM]
Sent: 28 April 2001 11:32
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: hawks/fantasy

  If Dave's not around, I'm jumping straight on whoever is flying the
ship.....
I think being in the band with Dave should be the HIGHEST HONOR,,,,but I
think if Dave isn't there, the crown goes on Richard,Alan, Ron, Jerry,
etc.....and I will still be calling all over England buying up all the cool
sh*t.......

it's ALL GOOD!  they're all good....everyone has earned
STATUS......everyone should feel "better than happy".....

mc
****
Dave Brock, Richard Chadwick, Alan Davey, Me, Martin Krel, Keith Kniveton,
 Jez Hugget, Jerry Richards, Ron Tree, Harvey Bainbridge, Lemmy, Crum,
Rizz,
 Simon House and a partridge in a pear tree.

AND ME ME ME  :}

Thats the ticket

 Seriously, there's only one Hawkwind, and that is whichever line-up DB is
 currently running.

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL