3 BIG BIG cheers for Captain Bl at ck

Michael W Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Sat Apr 28 06:17:21 EDT 2001

This email is dedicated to an awesomly COOOOOL DUUUDE!!!

and I am SERIOUS folks!!!

Cap'n Bl at ck very very graciously & kindly made up some very COOL SYNTHI
tracks, then emailed them to me so I could mix them in with a song we
performed today titled MILLION MILES FROM HOLLYWOOD and it went off - it
sounded beautiful - it was damn fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people there, if not all, had never heard the wonderous sound of a
synthi before and the response was awesome!!!

So to Cap'n Bl at ck I say;   You are indeed a legend!!  And a full knight of
the round table in my books!

Three Cheers for Cap'n Bl at ck!!!

Just finished our geroovy FREE outdoor concert today (exuasted now)

Goodnight

Michael 'DALETH' Blackman