OFF:LP's

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Sat Apr 28 10:55:16 EDT 2001

>Hello everybody.
>
>I need to get my hand's on two things as soon as possible.
>
>Robert Calvert at the Queen Elizabeth Hall and
>Blueprints from the Cellar.
>
>I need both of them on vinal and both in as good a condition as possible.
Does anyone know of where I could get these, or does anyone have them for
sale?

>Please please please please, pretty please.please!!!!
>

>Layla.

Bad news here I'm afraid, Layla.  Blueprints From The Cellar was a CD only
release compiled from Bob's privately released Cellar Tapes.  Live At The QE
Hall was a very limited run on vinyl (came with free t-shirt, poster and
badge) that I'm told is very hard to come by.  I got mine mail order on
release but sorry, it ain't for sale.  I think both are now deleted, or at
least very hard to come by, on CD so I would feel too bad about taping them
for you.

Nick