OFF:LP's

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Sat Apr 28 20:45:37 EDT 2001

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it on LP......

I have them both on tape already......a fella that I work with has bob at the QE hall on LP, he can't stand Hawkwind, but he won't sell it to me. It's cause he was working with Bob and the record company shortly before he died, and that's how he got it........

But I think that an album never listened to is like a book never read, and a toy that's never been played with......it's just sad!!!

Oh well.....

Well, I think that they should release Blue prints from the cellar on LP...... it's only right!!!! ( do you think they would...if I asked nicely?.....or with brute force..?)

Layla.

>>> nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET 04/28/01 04:08pm >>>
<< so I would feel too bad about taping them

for you. >>
==

did you mean 'would' or 'wouldnt' ?

"<>"