HW:Spacebrock plus

Satania deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Apr 29 19:17:55 EDT 2001

Please forgive my smart-"assness", as I NEVER MEAN any real fight with ANY
Bocl lister....

people are allowed their own opinions....it is what keeps us from boring
eachother to death...BUT...

if Dave puts out a CD SHOULDN'T IT be called Hawkwind......

isn't it pure, properly synthesized, strychnine-free, HAWKWIND?????

and I mentioned on the other list, that Dave referred to it as "BROCKSPACE"
to me...written very clearly, and largely, so maybe that title was his true
intention, which would make it more identifiable as him.....

also, I have found that HW stuff that didn't seem as exciting when I got
it.."Ripens" as years pass....

mike