HW:Spacebrock plus

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 29 19:11:55 EDT 2001

What ever happened to those stickers record companies would put on the cover
to tell the musically challenged where to file the record/disc under?
It used to be printed on 60's LP's?
bob

In a message dated 4/29/01 2:59:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM writes:

> It started life as a Dave Brock solo - but I think we've touched on this
>  before here - the label elected to put it as  a Hawkwind album so that it
>  would end up in the Hawkwind CD sections of the mulitples (HMV, Tower,
>  Virgin, etc) who sadly all have staff and managers who have to play it by
>  the rules laid down and aren't allowed any modicum of free-thinking such as
>  putting a Dave Brock album in a Hawkwind section - not that any of that
lot,
>  with the exception of Claire Doyle at an HMV somewhere in the south east of
>  the UK, know who Dave Brock is anyway.
>  Andy G (sadly ruining his chance of ever working for that bunch now)

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html