HW: Some Brixton footage on the way, apparently

Sam Kirwan samantha.kirwan at NTL.COM
Mon Apr 30 02:09:50 EDT 2001

and me - the dog can't watch Sam Fox - makes her dizzy!

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Lennon [mailto:Hawkwinder at AOL.COM]
Sent: 28 April 2001 15:46
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: HW: Some Brixton footage on the way, apparently

Now this was professionally filmed? What is the chance of the Hawks
releasing
something if Sam Fox can? What the hell is going  on here? We have to buy a
Sam Fox cd? ........ that hurts...can some one burn me a copy? of the video
cd-rom part that is.
bob

In a message dated 4/27/01 7:42:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email at ANDYGILHAM.COM writes:

> ...from an unlikely source!  See
>
>  http://www.samfox.com/diary.shtml
>
>  for more!
>
>  -- Andy

Hawkwind: Time & Space Website
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html

The contents of, and the information contained in this email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and legally privileged, and are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, any use, disclosure or
copying of this document is unauthorised.

Thank you
NTL