BOC: Atlanta, Georgia are you ready to rock and roll?

Rob Vincent vincentr at COGNOS.COM
Mon Apr 30 11:31:52 EDT 2001

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Brian Halligan wrote:

> http://www.musicmidtown.com/mm_home.html
>
> If you're anywhere near Atlanta May 4,5,6, you should check out this
> festival. Bands scheduled to play include:
>
> BOC, Gov't Mule, Derek Trucks Band, Patti Smith, The Cult, Drivin 'N' Cryin
> (same time as BOC, but different stage), Blues Traveler, Bob Dylan, Black
> Crowes, Steppenwolf, Cheap Trick, Kansas, Ben Harper, Galactic, and Little
> Feat.

Dumb question, but does anybody know who all is in Gov't Mule these days?
Nice to see they haven't completely dissolved after Allen Woody's passing
and Warren Haynes rejoining the Allmans. The appearance of Govt Mule and
Derek Trucks indicates to me that the Allmans are off the road for the
time being.

Cheers,
Rob THV

Elijah Snow : It's a strange world