OFF: DVD/CD player advice

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 30 17:22:10 EDT 2001

Greetings, folks.  I have a question for you...is there a good place online
to shop for DVD/CD players?  My CD player finally died and I'm in the market
for a new one.  I figure I might as well upgrade to a DVD/CD player,
especially since I inadvertently bought a DVD-Audio CD which will only play
on such a creature.  I've had a horrible time finding the kind I'm looking
for locally, however.  Heck, maybe they don't even make them.  Anyway, I'm
hoping someone on the list can point me in the right direction.  I'm looking
for a DVD/CD 5-(or more)-disc changer that's capable of playing burned discs
and ideally has a remote control which lets me control the volume of the DVD
player.  Do any such critters exist?  Thanks in advance! :-)

(Btw...received my copy of the Stalk-Forrest disc today, as well...it looks
beautiful, I hope it sounds beautiful too.  Then I can retire my worn tape
copy of the album. :-)

Steven Tice
Calliope Comics
519 Valentine Hill Road