HW:Spacebrock plus

Cat Litter deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Apr 30 18:52:22 EDT 2001

mike and doug: (H and P):

 What ever happened to those stickers record companies would put on the
cover to tell the musically challenged where to file the record/disc
under?
"mike Coleman's got 'em all".

"At least he has all the ones that say "file under Hawkwind", which
wouldexplain why there weren't any left to put on 'SpaceBrock'"

 but I ruined them all after staying up for hours on end trying to figure
if they looked better in the right hand corner, or the left....on and off,
on and off,
on and off.....

then I tried to color the white "cracks" they developed in with marker, but
it smeared....

I cried....  (and you think this is comedy)  (or do you)

and for Doug....

bought another "spacebrock" JUST FOR YOU...(will explain private)

got Psi Power 45 dug out........"hang on to your hat".......