stone soup festival? 8/4-5

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Wed Aug 1 21:07:30 EDT 2001

There is a 'secret', 'ivite only' Free Festival in Ambler PA, this
coming saturday. I have been contacted by the people who are running
this gathering in regard to my making an appearance there. Camping is
permitted, and there will be 9 other bands of whom I know not the names.

I am considering doing a set there, most likely acoustic, unless they
tell me specifically that they want an electric outing..

I am looking for a bass player and or percussionist to play a few tunes
with..If you are interested let me know..

Anyone who might be interested in attending, let me know as I will have
to provide your names to whomever lets people into this thing.
I will also provide directions etc individually. I was told that last
year there were well over 100 people at this thing, so if I go I will be
camping. It would be nice if there were some people around who were into
spacerock, etc, that way we could all camp in one area and play tunes,
etc...This thing is happening saturday from 12PM Saturday until
Sunday..All the music will be on Saturday..

If I get some feedback on this, then I will definitely attend and
perform.

Peace, mIke

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk