HW: Barney Bubbles

John H. McCartney scorch at TE-CATS.COM
Thu Aug 2 15:47:00 EDT 2001

> Unfortunately no, or at least there weren't any the other day. They were
selling  original Hawklord booklets and also photocopies of the Ritual pullout.
Incidentally, there was an illustrated explanation by BB of the meaning of Space
Ritual - way above my head!  - but beautiful to see.

> Mick
>

> > To anyone who's gone to this -
> >
> >is there an exhibition catalog?
> >

> >scorch

Ooo, I'd love a copy of each of those. If there's anyone going to
the show who's willing to pickup a set, I'd glady send the appropriately
sized wad of dosh your way, plus postage and enough for a pint on me!

scorch