HW: Barney Bubbles

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Thu Aug 2 19:37:09 EDT 2001

I think it was the LP pullout, it featured the original(?) words to 'Warlords
'We're Psychedelic Warlords playing spaced-out rock n roll
hang on to your heads now cos we were born to go'
As for the meaning of Space Ritual - well I'll try:
It, it, let me see, it involves - no thats not it, it concerns the..,Aaargh no I've lost it again - it would be easier to describe the taste of a rainbow. Mike, be content that such Knowledge is best reserved for actual Band members - Lords of the Hawk - I shouldn't have seen it

Mick

> Mick:
>snip-
> photocopies of the Ritual pullout. (WHICH??  THE LP??  or THE PROGRAM??
>DID YOU GRAB ONE??)
>
> Incidentally, there was an illustrated explanation by BB of the meaning of
>Space Ritual - way above my head!  - but beautiful to see. (OH MAN!!!
>PLEASE GO BACK, WRITE IT ALL DOWN, AND RETURN HERE ASAP!!!!  THIS IS
>IMPORTANT LIFE AND DEATH STUFF!!!!  CAN SOMEONE???  SORRY FOR YELLING!!!) m

May there always be starlight on the path...Burnham Jr.