HW:a new remaster?

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Aug 3 12:49:07 EDT 2001

  First of all, thanks for this Colm, as I am a devouring Demon collecter,
and this kind of thing is ever so important

 With a phone call to the expert Andy G, this mystery is now solved-

I have it in my hand, it is the Japaneese copy of "Sonic Boom Killers",
which is a German copy with an OBI strip added, making it 10 times more
valuable, and not owning this would make life meaningless in the absolute
extreme

The paper strip means everything

The number MSIF 3595 is the number added to the OBI strip....

cheers

mike c