HW: Huw Rejoins

EYEROLL deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Aug 4 14:04:07 EDT 2001

well probably like most people here i will have to at least partly disagree
with that. I think huw's guitar playing especially on live 79, live
chronicles and the friday night rock show cd are excellent. But in saying
that I still think that alot of hawkwinds studio output from the eighties
was of a lower standard than what they did in the seventies. I don't think
that you can just put that down to huw rejoining the band though.

colm
I am going back to getting 2 copies of all the CD's I think, now that Huw
is in,
I think they should all assemble

The golden era is forged, beyond that, it all radiates, I have this feeling
about the new stuff.....

Death Generater approaching deactivation?

helmet

want helmet.

m c