OFF/BRAIN: MC5: A true testimonial teaser

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Sat Aug 4 14:58:35 EDT 2001

from waynekramer.com ,straight from the man himself:

After the festival (where Ross the Boss and Handsome Dick Manitoba  of the
Dictators and To Hell With Love played to celebrate the Nomad's
anniversary) I went down to Stockholm with the my brothers, the
Hellacopters, and recorded two songs with them. A new original song we
co-wrote and a cover of the MC5s "Gotta Keep Moving" for the album that
will accompany the release of the MC5
dcumentary film "A True Testimonial" next year.

time to move time to groove time to get down with it,
Brother Bolts