Al on Ebay

albert bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Aug 5 13:48:38 EDT 2001

The time has come to make some space in Cellsum World Headquarters so
various items from the past are being put up for sale on ebay.com.
The first is a tiny non-working (I think - lost the power supply)
Pignose amplifier that was used on all Albert Bouchard's demos from
1975 through 1978. Some of the songs first played through this
amplifier are: Tattoo Vampire, Imaginos, Sally, Hansel and Gretel,
Laura's Plastic Swords, R U Ready to Rock, Fireworks, and Fire of
Unknown Origin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1453050645

P.S. I've always been partial to a two feet on the kick drum
technique. Keeping a nice steady groove with two feet can be tricky
(how about that live Dizbusters on the T&M remaster?) but using a
double footed approach to fills can be quite awesome.