HW: Huw Rejoins

"Slow Ass" Mike deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Aug 5 14:53:33 EDT 2001

"Why he should concentrate on keys? When there's a lead guitarist available
Dave plays rhythm guitar. His main role is rhythm. So what's the problem?"

 Inserting opinion (of course!)!

It is because as good as Huw is and "God" as he is,  at this point, and
(the) same for Jerry, many people (myself included) would have their best
enjoyment if Dave would do like the old days, and step firmly out front,
and play guitar predominantly, and not be in the corner doing as much
keyboards/synth, etc...

I mean, it's only the best guitar sound in all the far-reaching world.....

But whatever Dave is co-ordinating, it will be great, and if we get that
wonderful guitar sound in "doses", so be it...

now where's that helmet

I believe I read Moorcock is going to be involved in future, and Huw's back!!!!

HUW IS BACK!!!!! (I had asked for more Huw- truth be told)

m c