HW: Huw Rejoins

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 6 05:26:57 EDT 2001

Concerned of Bristol here,

last couple of times I've seen Huw he's been awful. The albums where he was under
control "live 79, levitation and Sonic attack" are 20 years old now..After those
albums he tuned the band into some kind of heavy metal parody

Can he still play in tune ?  has anyone seen any of his solo concerts or with his
band ? what did it sound like ?

Based on what I heard at Brixton and Croydon ( on video ) he has not left me with
any confidence that he can play like he used to. Looking forward to  good reports
from the Canterbury gig so that  these words will return to haunt me for eternity,
And that what i've heard so far has just been a blip.

main thing is I hope is that uncle Nik doesn't come back into the fold !!

Peace

iain