OFF: Keith Moon confirmation/Bedouin question

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Aug 6 08:52:21 EDT 2001

I know the Moon topic is a little past its expiration date, but as I was
playing "Rolling Stones Rock 'n' Roll Circus" last night (on which The Who
performs) I saw a pic in the booklet of Moon sitting behind a kit with two
bass drums. Yet more proof in the Great BOC-L Double Bass Debate. We can all
rest easy now. ;-)

Onto Bedouin, does anyone know why they changed the title of their new album
from "As Above, So Below" to "Be Fair or Beware"? The new title's a little
dorky, don't you think? Of course I'll still buy it though--the Vision Quest
mp3 blew me away, and it got "Vision quest, your acid test" stuck in my head
for quite a while. Damn, there it is again....

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio