OFF: Keith Moon confirmation/Bedouin question

iain ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 6 09:01:53 EDT 2001

Just to kill this off....

keith moon pretty much always had a double bass drum kit. His clear kit ( as
mentioned before ) has been spotted live and on video  recordings.
Plus his famous Pictures of Lilly drum kit from the 60's ( naked ladies all over
the kit) was a double bass drum kit).

Also if you have the isle of white video, Woodstock video etc you will see his
Tommy double bass drum kit.

not that I'm a sad keith moon fan or anything <G>

regards
iain