Ultima Thule *IS* Wind of Change

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Aug 6 14:01:07 EDT 2001

Replying to this somewhat belatedly, I'll have to give it another listen. I
didn't recall the similarity last time and I think the riff to Ultima Thule
is used towards the end of the main track on the TD album Alpha Centauri.
Certainly, I remember thinking "Oh, is that it?" after reading about UT for
so long but this assumes my recording is correct (Electronic Orgy CDs).

Mark