OFF:Space Rock Copenhagen

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Tue Aug 7 02:51:51 EDT 2001

Hej,

Just an update and I need some feedback as well. There seems to be a lot of
people that want to make this happen and I have enlisted several bands to
come play but there are many things that have to be worked out, such as date
(likely in the winter, the plus is that air fares are cheap, minus,
traveling conditions are uncertain), venue and one day or two day event.

What I would like to know is if people would prefer a long one day event (8
hours) or a two day event that starts at like 8 in the evening on a friday
and saturday. I really want to give each band 75 minutes to play.

Here is what we are looking at:

Dark Sun (Finland)
Darxtar (Sweden)
Mantric Muse (Denmark)
Sloterdyk (US)
Psuedo Sun (Sweden)
Spacious Mind (sweden)

This would be a once in a life time chance for a lot of foreign people to
come see these bands if we can pull this event off, so we will likely try to
organize some sort of package for people, a set price which would include
the ticket and two nights accomidation at a cheap hotel.  We need at least
200 paying people for something like this to happen.

Anyway, if people could respond to me in private at:
spacerockDK at hotmail.com, then I can get some feedback.

It would be such a great time if we could gather the space rock community
here in Denmark for a nice weekend. We have some good opportunities to
advertise if we plan this soon, as Ozric Tentacles, Jethro Tull, and GONG
are coming here in the next 3 months.

Thanks in advance for your help.

scott

R. Scott Heller PhD