Huw Rejoins

Stuckey, Robert robert.stuckey at WCOM.CO.UK
Tue Aug 7 05:46:00 EDT 2001

From:    Chris Allen <beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM>

>Who played on Levitation (and on the bootleg Utopia 1984)?  It's my 2nd
fave
>besides Space Ritual.

    Levitation is my favourite ever Hawkwind song, but it was not
   made by Huw's guitar.

    Levitation could have a cover version made by Atomic Kitten and
   it would still be fantastic!!!

    I stand by what I say about Chronicles...a load of soft-rock bollocks.

   Hawkwind is about driving bass lines, psychedelic synth and punky
   3-chord distorted guitar rythyms, with fantastic hooks in the vocals
   not crappy eighties squiddly widdly guitar etchings!!!

       bye - Rob