BOC-NEW CD

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue Aug 7 11:25:27 EDT 2001

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

=> Meanwhile......this just in from our UK Correspondent - order your copy NOW
=> from CD Services at:
=> agcdser at aol.com
=> or
=> andygee at dial.pipex.com
=>
=> =========================
=> BLUE OYSTER CULT
=>  'Tales From The Psychic Wars'
=>
=>  FORMAT: 2 CD SET
=>
=>  RELEASE DATE: 27th August 2001
=>
=> RETAIL PRICE: £13.99
=>
=> Disc One: New York 1981
[...]
=>  Disc two: Pasadena Perkins palace 1983
[...]

Is this a legit release?  (If so, on which label?)  I ask because
disc 1 is the same as the bootleg _The Thing!_ (treed out on BOC-L not
to many moons ago), and disc 2 the same as the _Nail You Down_ bootleg.

If it is legit, have they improved the sound quality?

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa