(OFF) afterthought

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Tue Aug 7 15:36:17 EDT 2001

It was a bit graphic but not tasteless.  The site did have warnings
about this so you didn't *have* to look if you didn't want to.

Sure glad I wasn't having breakfast at the time though ... ;)

We probably have a few Art Bell, www.artbell.com, fans on the list so I
thought it was an OK OFF topic.

Just my two cents,

Karen (a nice lady)  ;)