(OFF) afterthought

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Aug 7 16:20:22 EDT 2001

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:07:18 EDT, Ted Jackson <tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU>
wrote:
>I haven't been able to look at it yet, because I'm at work, and I don't
>want my boss seeing it!  But, to suggest spamming someone for an
>offensive post falls under the rubric of '2 wrongs don't make a right...'
>
>theo
>[who can't wait to click on it!]

Well, it's not as bad as a video file of someone getting run over by a
subway train, sent as an attachment to the list ;^) ...

(apologies to those who don't remember that one, and especially to the one
who doesn't WANT to remember it!)

... and if you've watched many Dario Argento films, you've DEFINITELY seen
worse ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com