(OFF) afterthought

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Aug 7 17:35:48 EDT 2001

 NOT defending that link being sent-

but must say, that UFO study is parallel in importance to me with Hawkwind
"study" , and I LIVE for this stuff

That's why I took it for granted (as that kind of thing is common for me)

 The sound effects of Hawkwind, and their space themes, along with lyrics
like "Alien I Am", and rejecting human touch etc., were the connection my
mind was making

Hawkwind are my UFO band/soundtrack....

also, I didn't even *really* know that sending links was called
spamming....I thought that was when somewone wants you to physically buy
things with money.....(but now I do)

will keep this in mind as well, that certain subjects may be of a slant
that will not be wholly accepted/wanted/appreciated

TOTALLY TOTALLY understand about the children, and GOD I DO hope none are
frightened by my having done that..

mike