Bob Calvert a punk?

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue Aug 7 17:37:41 EDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 05:00:59PM -0400, DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> In a message dated 8/7/01 1:40:00 PM, erics at TELEPRES.COM writes:
>
> << Petula Clark's Greatest Hits.
>  >>

> lololololol

It gets funnier.  I had this in the form of a tape I'd made, with
that on one side and Donovan's Greatest Hits on the other.
Seemed like an obvious pairing to me...

The coworker in question liked the Pet. Clark side, but as you
can imagine, he had no use for Donovan.  I got the exact opposite
reaction from my brother.  We were driving somewhere, and he
wanted to hear the Donovan side, but couldn't eject the tape fast
enough when it auto-reversed and Downtown came on.

> almost bought it saturday!!
> i aint kiddin!

Cool.  But read the index first!  I've seen collections of hers
with all shlock and none of the good stuff...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
necessarily a good idea.
        - RFC 1925 (quoting an unnamed source)