Huw Rejoins/////OFF:Flames aplenty ,on a hot summer night.....

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Aug 7 19:34:20 EDT 2001

 Dear father of the sacred [Eyeroll] that I was so influenced by...

 Micheal is good people man, really....

 we both get carried away a bit in our own ways.....

 I don't think he is a "goon" or a "wanker", and while I may fall into the
second catagory, I am still extremely good at judging people and things

 I do understand about the multiple posts, and such (myself cringing as I
send this, since I have had my go for the day) just would like to say...

 Micheal-  I think they (meaning some people) prefer more substance and
"meat and potatoes" on this list, per post.....

 Don't know if you care or not, and you know I am tolerant of anything, but
I think maybe they see you as ignoring requests of yesterday...

 Again-  interesting cat he really is, and very enthousiastic fan, who's
enthusiasm has not gone unnoticed by the band, I don't think

 I'll vouch for him

 m c