OFF: RE: Mail sorting with Outlook

Guido N. Vacano nycademon at HOME.COM
Tue Aug 7 22:59:33 EDT 2001

Thanks Mike, that did the trick.

Guido

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Mike Habiby
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 8:45 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: Mail sorting with Outlook

Guido

You use the organize button and let it set up a filter to put your emails
into a folder
you specify.  It walks you through the steps. Click on one of the BOC-L
emails and then
the organize button. You "create a rule"  to move messages "from" BOC-L to
the folder of
your choice.

The organize button is a standard button in Outlook 2000 so it should be
there.

Mike in Troy NY