BOC: Let's Get Imaginos Remastered

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Aug 8 09:12:50 EDT 2001

Joe wrote:

> I was just at www.legacyrecordings.com
> In the 'Contact Us' section, they have a "Reissue/Compilation Suggestion"
> form that goes to their A&R department.

OK I've done my patriotic duty, but are we sure it isn't already Legacy's
intention to release Imaginos along with the other BOC albums? I haven't
heard anything concrete one way or the other.

More questions: What might the extra tracks be? I'd love to hear the full
demos of Half Life Time, Overture, The Girl Love Made Blind, and Gil Blanco
County. Does Al own the demos, or does Sony own them? Is there any more
unreleased material that would make a great bonus track?

Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower
MP3 Radio