Huw Rejoins

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Wed Aug 8 10:33:50 EDT 2001

1) <<"How about Heavy Space Rock? You are right. There as Heavy Metal as
Calvert
is PUNK.>> (Stephe Lindas)

2) <<"I can't quite figure why any are labeled as "heavy metal">>(Michael
Blackman)

3) << His guitar sound made the
band sound leaden and like an average heavy metal band. ( but only on CYM, Live
Chronicals and Black Sword>>(Ian ferguson)

 The muttering expulsion of a VERY tired man, who will shortly lay under a
tree and wake up covered in overgrowth......

1) Space Metal, Space Punk, if it blew in from the Crossroads it ain't no
junk..

2) Actually, whilst many collecters are proud of their "Ohhh look! this
ones got the blue sticker!! copy of SONIC ATTACK, you know, the copy that
tells you the LP includes the hit single "Angels Of Death", I, Of Course,
wasn't content to settle for just the average mans semi-rarity, and can
"one-up" "it"-

I have a copy that has 2 round stickers, the blue "ball", and a red and
white "ball" perfectly spaced at the sides of the cover, and equidistant
from eachother, as well as parralel, AND exact in size.....the "Other" "Ohh
Ahh Sticker" is one from Jem imports that fits the LP perfectly in it's
design and color, and the point IS- it clearly TELLS YOU- this is a HEAVY
METAL IMPORT-
(Michael I am teasing you with this, OBVIOUSLY, in good cheer)

3) My friend Chris, while admirably returning from a life of lots of women
and acid, to a life of religion, faith, and clean lungs, etc,  and who has
heard ALL the albums backwards and forwards and from many different brain
altercations, ONLY CARES PARTICULARILY for Choose Your Masques......it's
'HIS' Hawkwind album.....

ps- he was one of the ones in that hotel room, out in San Diego, sizzling
to the Space Ritual.........but anyway......

 I never will forget him saying "Mike, I'm sorry, I just didn't get that
'Big Bang' off Warrior

goes to show...with Hawkwind, you just never know///

goodnight
m c