OFF: Mail sorting with Outlook

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Aug 8 10:40:07 EDT 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Guido N. Vacano wrote:

:Subject: Re: OFF: Mail sorting with Outlook
:
:Two comments there:
:
:        I'm VERY glad I used Apache as my webserver at work, running on Solaris,
:rather than a Micro$oft setup. I'm getting a lot of hits from Code Red, and
:who knows what'll be next.
:
:        Steve Gibson has some interesting things to say about Microsoft security
:(or lack thereof) and their newer operating systems.
:
:http://grc.com/default.htm
:
:Guido (who could go back to reading his mail with Pine . . . :-) )

<unix geek humor>
hey....and what's wrong with pine?  I know...I can go back to using mail!
or change mail.local to cat output directly to /dev/null!  save the
middleman.
</unix geek humor>

Arin
(who swears by unix mailreaders, newsreaders, irc clients, and more ;-) )
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559