(OFF) afterthought and confusion

Laura Waesche laura.waesche at CEXP.COM
Tue Aug 7 16:28:20 EDT 2001

Can someone describe the pictures? I can't access them right now from this server. My imagination can be a lot worse, so I need something to bring it into perspective.

Laura Waesche
Corporate Express Document & Print Management
1721 Moon Lake Blvd
Suite 305
888-252-1526

>>> Tom Clark <tclark at PETRONET.NET> 08/07/01 03:15PM >>>
Why then don't you post stuff like that in a forum deadicated to people
who enjoy disseminating gruesome shit.....

What do mutilated bodies have to do with Hawkwind anyway?....uhhh
ohyeah....except for the song High Rise.............