Huw Rejoins

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Wed Aug 8 11:23:45 EDT 2001

Mike, Michael and all,

Back in 1979 I said to a mate 'Wouldn't it be great if Huw rejoined' and he
did. It was great then, it will be great now coz its Hawkwind.

Heavy Metal, Heavy Rock, Space Rock, New Wave, Punk, Acid Dance, Acid Jazz,
British Tribal Music and millions of others; even combined they can not do
justice to the awesome might of Hawkwind.

Bad news tho; I spend ages shouting for them to play Liverpool and I will
be hundred miles away with the family that night. Still there's Manchester,
Leeds, nottingham. - have car will travel.

See you somewhere in that parallel Universe.

Mark