BOC: Let's Get Imaginos Remastered

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Aug 8 12:49:19 EDT 2001

Steven wrote:
> Unfortunately, I fear the Half Life Time demo
> might be omitted because Bolle is not very fond of it...  I, however, love
> it, and the lyrics are steeped in Imaginos lore.

Thanks for the info, Steven. As far as the unreleased material goes, I can't
see Legacy releasing all but one tune, even if it isn't Bolle's favorite.
Though I suppose Legacy may not be able to release everything due to the
running time limitations of the CD.

I guess there's just going to have to be a double CD remaster then--with
liner notes from Al and Sandy Pearlman, and an Imaginos short story by
Steven King. And while they're at it, they can create Pearlman's proposed
Imaginos video game, adding it, an Imaginos graphic novel, and a Brain
Surgeons Imaginos covers EP along with the remaster into a nifty box set.

Signed by every musician on the album, of course. ;-)

A guy can wish, can't he?
Brian

--
Vincent Price Talking Lawnmower