OFF!! NOT music! and NOT 'entertainment'! NO FUN AT ALL! Warning!!

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 8 13:46:56 EDT 2001

In a message dated 8/8/01 12:45:55 PM, moonglum at DREAMWORKER.CO.UK writes:

<< These pictures are pretty foul. >>
=======

i had a [serbian] lady friend, currently in Barcelona [last i knew], with
very passionate feelings about NATO's destruction of Yugoslavia.

she sent me the address [among others] of a place which revealed the
after-effects of one particular bombing raid.....

pictures of dead little children.
their bodies split open.

and i cried.

for all the good it did them
or Yugoslavia

or me.
=====
i dont know what mike coleman got himself in trouble with yesterday.
i doubt he anticipated the backlash. a mistake on his part, whatever his
intentions were.
and i speak as no stranger to mistakes and backlashes at BOC-L.

wanna take it a little further?
no stranger to real life gore, either.

... 7/7/75: so there i was, in shock and rapidly bleeding to death in my
front yard with a ruined left arm,
having made the unfortunate 'mistake' of punching out the glass storm door...
the hospital in town was 9 or 10  miles away, and the hospital on the miltary
base, 17 miles away.
as i got into the ambulance, my military officer father said 'take him to the
hospital at [the military base]'
and the guy driving the ambulance told him
"he'll be dead before we get there."
we went to the hospital in town.
being in shock and apparently dying doesnt mean i was deaf....
====
i tell you, BOC-L is [expletive] tinkertoys compared to what transpires in
the real world.
as well it should be.
that's why we're all here, aint it?
====
i dont need to see those pictures.  i've seen enough.
====
t-minus less than 2 days
and i'll be gone.

pray for a good harvest