BOC: Let's Get Imaginos Remastered

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 8 16:05:23 EDT 2001

In a message dated 08/08/2001 12:48:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:

> Steven wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I fear the Half Life Time demo
> > might be omitted because Bolle is not very fond of it...  I, however, love
> > it, and the lyrics are steeped in Imaginos lore.
>
> Thanks for the info, Steven. As far as the unreleased material goes, I can't
> see Legacy releasing all but one tune, even if it isn't Bolle's favorite.
> Though I suppose Legacy may not be able to release everything due to the
> running time limitations of the CD.
>
> I guess there's just going to have to be a double CD remaster then--with
> liner notes from Al and Sandy Pearlman, and an Imaginos short story by
> Steven King. And while they're at it, they can create Pearlman's proposed
> Imaginos video game, adding it, an Imaginos graphic novel, and a Brain
> Surgeons Imaginos covers EP along with the remaster into a nifty box set.
>
> Signed by every musician on the album, of course. ;-)
>
> A guy can wish, can't he?
> Brian

When you're wishing, why aim low, eh? :-)  At one point I actually discussed
the comic book/graphic novel project with Pearlman on the
phone...unfortunately, the comic biz took a serious downturn and has yet to
recover.  Although I guess it's appropriate for any Imaginos-related project
to take years to finally come to fruition, in a way...

Steven Tice
Calliope Comics
519 Valentine Hill Road
Bellefonte, PA 16823