HW: Canterbury exhibit

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Aug 8 17:37:20 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Moonglum <moonglum at DREAMWORKER.CO.UK>

> Jill / anyone else: if you're going to canterbury and want to meet up,
how
> about wearing your nickname from boc-l or the IRC channel.  mine will
say
> "mooongluum" (IRC chat channel name).  laser printer labels (avery
L7163)
> are perfect for the job!

I confess to be not too keen on wandering round a music festival with a
printer label on me (what was the Prisoner comment - "I will not be
punched, filed, numbered, labelled..." <something of that sort anyhow>
however I've still got the badge that Mike B made for the Astoria gig so
I'll wear that and a NetHawks sweatshirt if the weather is cold enough.
Otherwise just look out for the small white haired elderly lady with
glasses  8-))
cheers
jill