[BOC] COTHM: re-WOW

jean-charles moriaud jcmoriaud at YAHOO.FR
Wed Aug 8 17:38:49 EDT 2001

After days of continuous listening of COTHM in my car, I cant say that the
first impression was the right one: this is a great BOC album. This is the
true BOC, with the BOC spirit.

I went back to HF, that I had not listened to for more that a year now: the
difference is incredible and crual. I will probably leave HF back into my
rack, next to Imaginos and RBN, and never listen to it anymore!

COTHM is superb, with only two weak tunes imho: I just like to be bad and
Here comes that feeling.

The rest has nearly all what make good BOC songs for me. They are complex,
the bass line are original, different melodies for the guitar and the voice,
rythm breaks...

And by the way, applause for the bass. Danny Miranda did a very nice job,
where in HF you can hardly hear the bass.

My 2 cents. JCMoriaud