HW: Canterbury exhibit

Kirsten Procter kprocter at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Thu Aug 9 05:13:50 EDT 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Jill Strobridge wrote:

> [...]
:) I now have visions of a remake starring you, Jill. Hurray! (Can I be
the girl who was death? That's the only episode that ever made sense
and she's got pretty clothes </ditz>)

> however I've still got the badge that Mike B made for the Astoria gig so
> I'll wear that and a NetHawks sweatshirt if the weather is cold enough.
> Otherwise just look out for the small white haired elderly lady with
> glasses  8-))

 We'll (me, Jon Jarrett and Benedict Jarrett) be the couple involving a
fairly staid looking gentleman (that's Jon), a toddler who we're trying
to get to say 'Hawkwind' (he's said it once, he can say it again) and a
woman in an unbelievably short dress and poncy hat (that's me). If I
get my act together in time, we'll also ahve a short curvy dark haired
woman, ripe for corruption, with us :)

 Kirsten
--
Kirsten Procter                                                         ghoti
NP: Porcupine Tree - Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape