(OFF) afterthought

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Aug 9 18:44:53 EDT 2001

 Hey JC

Just one more

while I cringed a little when I saw his post

He is ONE HELL OF AN ENTERTAINING person, as I have met him, in 1998, and I
suggest SERIOUSLY that a GREAT THING is MORE FRIENDS!!!!! MORE!!!!

I thought his follow up about his wife was (for lack of a different word) !!!!!
a perfect example of his sense of humor!!!

Good One!!!!!

Everbody is great

all fans of these 2 bands are special- outright

and this avenue is STILL much better than a terrible automobile traffic
jam, even if it gets clogged with exhaust sometimes!!!!!

Mike!!