(OFF) afterforeverthoughts

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Aug 9 21:33:50 EDT 2001

 More 'opinion' -

Everyone on the list is great

except me (but I am still out here hoping, one day...)

 With all these wild sounds bouncing around in many of our heads from these
totally amazing bands, many of us have developed these "attitudes" as a
result...

The mudflingin' is all part of the entertainment at the circus, (and) just
has to be kept in check here and there, and it looks like today went down
not too badly.....

 Look forward to next weeks chronicle of the "ruffling feathers"

till then

you are all free to locomote about and sing and dance and tell stories and
frolic in eachother's company.....the weekend draws closer.....( I just had
to ask my mom what day it was, to make sure I can make that one fly)

peace

Mike "Stickerlabel"