(OFF) afterforeverthoughts

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Fri Aug 10 01:45:07 EDT 2001

<<Oh yeah, that's right... it's all Hawkwind's & BOC's fault... :-)>>

<<Man, what a responsibility for our dear Al :-)>>

Actually it's all Hawkwind's fault (since it's really MY fault in reality),
which comming from me is the highest compliment,,,(to Hawkwind)

I haven't heard a BOC record since the one with "Blake Blade" but I must
admit that seeing all the entusiastic BOC reports lately, and getting VERY
KIND personal mail from their fans has refired my interest in them....

I was planning to buy something shortly,....because of the fans here...

The guy that responded to JC M's original post about them had so many
shortened song codes in it, it read like a rubic's cube of computer
language....I had a GREAT TIME not having A CLUE what was being discussed,
I really did!!!
m c