Mail sorting with Outlook

Gerald Whitworth gerald.whitworth at PARTHUS.COM
Fri Aug 10 06:45:06 EDT 2001

Use the rules wizard
Tools
Rules Wizard
New
>From BOC
to folder etc

you should end up with a rule of the form

Apply this rule after the message arrives
sent to BOC-L at LISTSERVE.SPC.EDU
move it to the <create folder> folder
except if sent directly to me

This is what I use and it does work

Regards, space is nothing but truth or lie

Gerry

----------
Gerald Whitworth

Parthus (UK) Ltd
Mansard Close, Westgate, Northampton, NN5 5DL, UK

t:      +44 (0)1604 586738
f:      +44 (0)1604 585599
e:      gerald.whitworth at parthus.com
i:      www.parthus.com

Parthus - Powering the Mobile Internet

(This email should be considered as personal and does not necessarily
reflect the views of Parthus Technologies or any other of its employees or
officers.)