OFF: Very off topic - Limerick - warning - bad language

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sat Aug 11 19:06:03 EDT 2001

For those who don't know, I run a Mornington Vrescent server at
http://richl.hn.org/cres2/bpmcf.asp

One of the games that runs on there is the Limerick game - lines in a
limerick are written by different people.  And here's one I just spotted
which made me laugh my arse off....

>From the Beer Powered MC Limerick game...

<!-- begin quote -->
A randy orchestral conductor (muahahaha)
a.. penelope: Softly courted a lass and then chucked her
a.. Barry the Time Sprout: She swore her revenge
a.. blamelewis: On the Last Train to Penge
a.. st dogmael: When the Brass section got on and fucked her

<!-- end quote -->

ARF ARF ARF ARF !!!!

Cheers,

Rich.